Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to change – please check before booking for current rates.
- By paying any part of the invoice the hirer is also agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- A deposit (25% of total costs) is necessary to secure the event time & date. Until a deposit is received, the date cannot be confirmed.
- The outstanding amount must be paid by the hirer to Lumin8 Events at least 14 days before the event otherwise the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited. If booked within 7 days of the event, non-refundable full payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by you or your guests during the event. If damage is caused to the Equipment/Booth, regardless of the degree of damage, all costs associated with the repair or replacement will be paid for by the hiring client.
- A travel surcharge may apply to events outside of the Perth Metro region.
- Props must be in good order at the end of the event, otherwise a charge may apply.
- Bank deposit (EFT) or Cash are our only acceptable methods of payment.
All prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
If the hirer cancels within 7 days of making the booking, the deposit will be returned in full.
A 14 day notice is required of changes to the time & date of the event. A date change is subject to availability.
Lumin8 Events cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays at the venue.
Space and Power Requirements
Minimum space required to set-up the Photo Booth is 2.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m high.
Access to 240v power(wall socket).
Lumin8 Events will not sell your details to any third party and will take reasonable measures to ensure that your details remain confidential.
Hiring, delivery and service
Delivery, set up and removal of the Photo Booth are free of charge within a 50km radius of Perth, WA. A travel surcharge will apply to events outside of the Perth Metro area.
Delivery, set up and break down of the Photo Booth will be outside the rental period. Confirmation of the venue’s approval and its placement within the venue is the responsibility of the hirer.
Use of Images
Unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties in writing, the Hirer grants Lumin8 Events an irrevocable right and license (including, without limitation, an intellectual property license) to use and publish in any and all media all images produced by the Goods during the Hiring Period for the purpose of the Owner’s marketing and advertising.
Lumin8 Events will not use images which are deemed unsuitable on their website or for advertising and will not use any content that may be personally damaging to any persons/s.
We will not be liable for failing to perform under the Agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including a labour disturbance, power outage or interruption of service, communication outage, failure by a service provided to us to perform, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, or war. The hirer agrees that in all circumstances, the liability of Lumin8 Events is limited to an amount equal to the booking cost. Lumin8 Events will not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
Risk and Insurance
The Hirer is liable for all excess, premiums and other costs associated with any insurance claim in relation to the Goods that arises from use by the Hirer or its employees, agents or subcontractors during the Hire Period and must meet any shortfall in repair or replacement of the Goods following payment of any amount received under insurance, including any loss suffered by the Owner as a result of not being able to hire the Goods after the Hire Period.
The Hirer acknowledges that:
-the Goods are at the sole risk of the Hirer and the Owner is not liable for any Claim the Hirer may incur or that may arise from any cause whatever including any fault or other defect in the Goods: and
-the Owner is not responsible for and is released from all liability in respect of all such Claims.
The Hirer accepts full responsibility for, and indemnifies the Owner against all Claims:
in respect of any injury to persons, or damage to property, arising out of the use of the Goods and the provision of the Additional Services during the Hire Period however arising;
As a result of, or in connection with, a breach or non-performance of this Agreement or any of the Hirer’s obligations under this Agreement; or
As a result of, or in connection with, the Owner exercising its rights under clause 8.3.
The Hirer remains liable for any Hiring Fees during the period of repair or unavailability of the Goods due to loss, damage or theft while in the possession or control of the Hirer
Lumin8 Events may stop usage of the Photo Booth at any time during the event if they feel that the Photo Booth is being misused in a way that is dangerous to any persons or potentially damaging to the product.
Although an attendant is not required for the use of our Photo booth due to its extremely simple interface, at minimum our operator will be in attendance during the set up and commencement of the hire period.
Mood Lighting: The hirer is responsible for any lost/stolen mood lighting equipment including the DMX controller and/or any of the up-lights.